Common specifications: 2440 x 1220 x 5/7/9/12/15/17/18/20/...(mm)
Classification: Normal MDF, moisture resistant MDF
Color: Yellow, Brown, Blue, etc.
The MDF Plywood has ability to replace the traditional wood types, it is applied widely in interior and architecture.
The MDF Plywood has ability to replace the traditional wood types, it is applied widely in interior and architecture. What is the MDF Plywood? What are MDF Plywood’s basic specifications and selling price? Let’s find out.
I – What is the MDF Plywood?
The MDF (also known as Medium density fiberboard) is an industrial fiberboard with the main ingredient of wood fiber (or wood powder), it is manufactured from types of softwood and hardwood, branches, pieces of wood, paper, glue and some other ingredients (Parafin, hardener, etc.) by pressing under high temperature and pressure to form the MDF Plywood
II – Characteristics and basic specifications of the MDF Plywood
- Usually, the MDF Plywood has the specific color of wood (yellow, brown). The moisture-proof boards are usually green and the fireproof boards are red.
- The MDF boards have no smell.
- The MDF boards have the average density from 60 to 850 kg/m3.
- Regularly, the MDF boards have about 75% of wood, 11 – 14% of Urea Formaldehyde (UF) glue, 6 – 10% of water and below 1% of other ingredients (Parafin, hardener, etc.). In the environment with high humidity, the Melamine plastic or Phenolic & Polymeric Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate (PMDI) plastic is added the glue to manufacture the moisture-proof MD materials.
III – Applications of the MDF Plywood
The MDF Plywood is applied in interior production and decoration as tables, chairs, beds, cabinets, shelves, doors, etc.
IV- Selling price of the MDF Plywood
Depending on type the MDF board, size and thickness of board, there will be different prices. Please contact us for more consultancy and detailed quotation of the MDF board:
- SMARTWOOD COMPANY LIMITED
– Address: No. 61– 137 Viet Hung Street, Viet Hung ward, Long Bien district, Hanoi
– Email: email@example.com
– Hotline: +84 988 498 980