Sapele wood finger joint
Standards: AB/ AC/ BC/ CC
Moisture content: 8-14%
Type of mortise: Side finger joint - Top finger joint
Glue: D4, E0
Color: Red color (Specific red)
Common specifications: 2440 x 1220 x 15/18/20 (mm)
(Other specifications may be required by the customers)
The Sapele finger joint is one type of fiber board which is produced by jointing the wood stave by the modern technology to form the boards with the bigger size.
I – What is the Sapele wood finger joint?
The Oval finger joint is one type of fiberboard which is produced by jointing the wood pallets by the modern technology to form the boards with the bigger size. The oval pallets are dried, soaked with termite antiseptic effectively. Besides, the Oval finger joint is sawed, smoothed, jointed by the imported glue to help the board have the high stability and durability, minimize the deformation of the wood before the climate condition in Vietnam.
II – Classification of the Oval finger joint
AB quality: One nice side, one fair side. Side A is absolutely nice without knots, heartwood, termite, black seam, etc. Side B allows the small live knots with the average diameter lower than 1cm, no heartwood. The humidity is from 8 to 14%. This type is suitable for producing the wood products as: table surface, cabinet doors, kitchen table, etc.
AC quality: Side A is absolutely nice without knots, heartwood, termite, black seam, etc. Side C usually has live knots, dead knots (processed), black seam, the color’s quality is relatively lower than side A and side B. The humidity is from 8 to 14%. This type is used to be furniture, sheathing board for floor or wall, etc. (just need a nice side)
BC quality: Side B allows the small live knots with the average diameter lower than 1cm, no heartwood. Side C usually has live knots, dead knots (processed), black seam, the color’s quality is relatively lower than side A and side B. The humidity is from 8 to 14%.
III – Advantages and disadvantages of the Oval finger joint
– The oval wood has the specific brown, with clear vein and smooth surface, suitable for today’s interior spaces.
– Be light, but after the careful process of soaking and drying, the oval finger joint has very good hardness, and high heat resistance, waterproof and anti-mold, additionally, be able to against the invasion of termites.
– The oval wood has natural scent, creates the pleasant and comfortable feeling in the process of use.
– The oval wood has reasonable price, thus, when being jointed, it has suitable price with the majority of Vietnamese.
– Only side A has no knots, especially live knots. However, its price is fairly high. With side B and side C, the knots and black seam still impact so much on the wood’s aesthetics
– The oval wood source is not so abundant and diversified in Vietnam that the oval finger joint is not much as other wood.
V – What is the Oval finger joint used for?
The Oval finger joint is used for many different purposes to serve human life as:
+ Household interior
+ Office interior
+ Household and office floorboards
+ Decorative sheathing board
+ Used for shelves and bookshelves
+ Surface of kitchen table and kitchen furniture
+ Decorative partition for lobby of high-rise buildings.
+ Homemade handicraft products
+ Produce chairs for conference rooms and movie theaters
+ Picture frames, 3D carvings or printings on wood
SMARTWOOD Co., Ltd. provides the Oval finger joint nationwide with full of types, specifications and quality and meeting all customers’ requirements.
With the factory’s area of above 1800m2, we directly produce from step of importing the materials to step of sawing wood, with the kiln system producing above 500m3/month. We have certificates of origin: FSC-CoC, ISO 9001-2000. Thus, we undertake to provide the customers with the best quality products and the most competitive price.
Please contact us for more consultancy and detailed quotation of the oil-coated Acacia wood:
- SMARTWOOD COMPANY LIMITED
- – Address: No. 61– 137 Viet Hung Street, Viet Hung ward, Long Bien district, Hanoi city
- – Email: email@example.com
– Hotline: +84 988 498 980